Package break down
- $25K cash funding – terms to be agreed with a successful applicants
- $15K worth of co-working space and facilities in state-of-the-art new Christchurch HQ in the Innovation Precinct
- $15K worth of Vodafone xone Innovation Lab Access (includes equipment use, technical engineer advice/consultation)
- Software credits, e.g. up-to $120K in IBM Cloud Credits
- Access to Technology Partners (e.g. Smudge Apps)
- Access to mentors with industry and technical expertise
Vodafone’s New Zealand xone is a purpose built, collaborative space. We’ve designed the xone to allow startups to work together here in New Zealand, while gaining access to Vodafone’s global innovation community.
The xone is located within Vodafone New Zealand’s southern headquarters. This brand new $50M building sits in the heart of Christchurch’s new Innovation Precinct.
An innovation technology lab is housed within the xone providing access to a variety of testing technologies, with a strong focus on the Internet of Things. The xone lab is also available for testing and research and development purposes to companies from outside of the accelerator programme (including SMEs and corporates).
Beyond technical support, the Vodafone xone in Christchurch will draw on the knowledge and learnings from Vodafone xones in Silicon Valley, Amsterdam, London, Cairo, Dusseldorf and Milan.
Mentors for Advice and Guidance
Gain meaningful mentoring from some of the greatest business leaders and tech innovators from NZ and the world. As part of the xone accelerator programme, your startup will have access to mentors from both in New Zealand and around the world to help guide and shape your startup as it develops and grows.