What are we doing?
The Vodafone xone Partner Series is our new three-month product and partnership focused accelerator programme – designed to streamline the pathway for startups looking to create partnership opportunities with both Vodafone NZ and our key corporate customers.
To launch this exciting new programme, we’ve partnered with the Bank of New Zealand to find and work with the best kiwi digital solutions aimed at making it simple and helping our small and medium business customers Connect, Grow and Thrive in a digital world.
The three to five successful startups selected to participate will progress through an intensive programme of product refinement, mentoring, workshops and unique testing environments to develop their product or service offering to the point a corporate partnership or commercial deal with BNZ and Vodafone NZ is possible.
What are we looking for?
Do you have an innovative digital solution that enables small to medium businesses to spend less time on admin and more time growing their business or working with customers? Can you help our SME’s understand and predict their customer’s needs? or maybe you have a product that can help them effectively forecast and respond to market trends?
We want to hear from start-ups who are focused on working with bleeding edge technologies including Cloud, Big Data & Analytics, Machine learning and AI, Mobile and Internet of Things or the next generation of IT solutions powered by cognitive computing technologies.
Working with these technologies, we are searching for innovative solutions across all sectors that our SME customers operate in. From Farming and Agriculture, Construction, Hospitality and Tourism through to Retail, Health and Beauty, Professional Services and everything in between!
This programme is designed for those who are looking to accelerate their growth and create win-win partnerships with BNZ and Vodafone NZ. We’re combining our wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise to work with businesses who are truly ready to scale their products with Industry Partners and make a positive impact for our small and medium business customers.
The perfect candidates for this programme:
- Must have global ambitions for their business
- A small yet awesome team (3 – 15 Staff) – Sorry, No Lone Wolves!
- In the scaling stage of their business lifecycle
- At least, a working MVP or fully functional product
- Validated product with first customer(s) or at minimum, trial users.
- Delivering a unique value proposition for SME Businesses
Why should you apply?
The Partner Series programme provides the selected startups with the ability to test and scale their digital products and solutions with two of NZ’s best known brands.
In addition to leveraging the combined experience and expertise of BNZ and Vodafone NZ to refine your product offering, this programme provides a direct route and opportunity towards a commercial agreement and partnership with us.
Perks and Benefits
Those successful applicants selected to participate in the programme will also receive the following perks and benefits:
- Access to our Co-working space based at our Christchurch HQ in the Innovation Precinct
- Vodafone xone Innovation Lab access (includes equipment use, technical engineer advice/consultation)
- Access to internal Vodafone and BNZ teams and expertise
- Access to international and local mentors with industry and technical expertise
- Software & Subscription credits (AWS and Xero)
With support by